Raleigh Dance Theatre Auditions
Children’s Audition for Spring Repertoire 2020
Registration begins at 5:30
Audition class 6-7pm
at The Raleigh School of Ballet, 3921 Beryl Rd.
- Girls must be at least 9 years old with a minimum of two years of dance training (Boys will not cast in this performance).
- Height requirement between 4’4” to 5’1″
- Audition Attire:
- Girls: leotard, pink tights, ballet shoes
- In person Registration begins at 5:30
- A $25.00 fee ($20 for those pre-registering) will be charged for each child auditioning (additional siblings $10 each). Payment may be made the day of audition. Cash, Checks made out to Raleigh Dance Theatre, or Credit card ($2 handling fee) are accepted.
- At least one parent of each child cast member will be required to help with the production.
- First Rehearsal Saturday, Feb 22, 3:30-5:30pm
- Rehearsals will be scheduled for Saturday afternoons between Feb 22 and May 9. Detailed rehearsal schedule will be available by the first day of each month.
- Production week (May 10-May 16) rehearsals:
- Sunday afternoon, May 10 time TBD; Monday, May 11- Friday, May 15 evenings. Time TBD
- Any potential rehearsal conflicts should be noted on the audition registration form.
CAST MEMBERS MUST ATTEND ALL REHEARSALS!
Performance dates: Saturday, May 16 2pm and 7pm
12 roles plus alternates/understudies as Sunbeams in the Summer section of The Seasons